LensCAAP Media Toolkit
This is an add-on option that LensCAAP offers at reduced pricing to supplement additional video packages purchased by our clients. Throughout the Storytelling, Orientation/Training/Workshop, and Event video shoots, the LensCAAP crew will have collected lots of useful footage that will not be used in the final cut of your video deliverables. LensCAAP can make use of this extra footage, in addition to collecting added interviews and b-roll, to design a bundle of videos with specific purposes that can be deployed in strategic ways throughout the year. Each video includes an intro/outro and a specific call to action that drives your audience to your website, report, longer form videos, etc.
Examples of this toolkit’s usefulness include:
- Data driven motion graphics edited into short, 15–30 second animations for use on social media and other online platforms
- Data driven motion graphics edited into infographics for use on social media and other online platforms
- Personalized video messages made for specific key stakeholders, strategic partners, volunteers, board members, community partners, etc.
- Highlight commentary and b-roll from previous interviews, edited down into a 30 second video for use on social media and other online platforms.
- “Day-in-the-life” moments with your organization
- FAQ videos with your staff and volunteers that address anticipated questions/concerns/objections key stakeholders may have regarding your mission